The evening will include:
- A couple of short informal presentations.
- A slide show of UFCNC member’s photographs.
- Displays of nature art, specimen collections, handiwork such as bird feeders.
- Lots of time for socializing and connecting with each other.
“The success of this evening is dependant upon your participation. We really want you to come and be an active part of this. Let us know what you would like to do and/or bring.”
- Is there something interesting that you would like to share? How about giving a 5 – 8 minute presentation related to natural history.
- Do you take photographs? Send us 10–20 of your favourite nature photos of plants, animals, rocks, landscapes, whatever that you have taken in the past year and we will merge them into a slide show.
- Have you got something to display … a collection of bones, plants, a nature project that you’re working on such as a bluebird trail nest boxes, insect hotels or a native plant garden? We’ll reserve a table for you to display your stuff.
- Are you creative and have artwork such as paintings, sculptures, carvings that you would like to display. Let us know and there will be a table for you.
- Can you contribute of baked goods/snack items? Finger foods only please so we can avoid creating dirty dishes.
Contact us by replying at the top of this post by Saturday Oct. 21st and let us know what you would like to present or bring to the UCFN Member’s Night. If you are contributing food also let us know, please.